Thursday, August 25, 2016

Visual Development

Final Render

This is my final project for the Visual Development course this month. In this scene I UV and textured the pulley and scraper, and added textures and stickers to both the wall and glass bottle. A useful tool I learned this month was how to utilize the mila_material. The way you can create multiple layers on the material made adding stickers and posters extremely easy to accomplish. A tool I explored on my own was the program Nuke. We did not need to use Nuke for the class, but I decided to check it out and play around with the program so I could get familiar with it. Overall, I'm happy with how my render turned out and I'm excited to apply what I've learned from this class to my future projects.

Below are my light render and texture layouts for the pulley and scraper.

Lighting Render

Pulley Texture

Scraper Texture

No comments:

Post a Comment