Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Final Week of 3DF

This was my final week of 3DF and the work I am most proud of is my final still life. I imported my four best models (the beer bottle, fork, pliers, and bottle-stopper) and placed them on the desk to create a still life. The hardest part of this project was arranging the objects and angling the camera in a manner that would create a visually interesting piece. In order do accomplish this, I first sketched out what I wanted the composition to look like. Through trial and error, I then moved the objects around on the desk until I found a layout that worked best. During the rendering process, I tried shooting multiple angles of the still life until I found one that I liked the most and used the principles of design effectively. This project took me about 2 hours to complete, excluding the modeling time for the objects. In the end, I am extremely proud of this still life and think it represents all of the hard work I have put into this class the past four weeks. Check out some pictures below.
 Still Life in wire frame

 Still life shaded

Final Render of Still Life

No comments:

Post a Comment